NOTE: you need to install Winrar (any version) because i compressed all the driver in archive.
Driver - Graphic:
Intel GMA 915 Graphic Driver (915GM/915GMS)
There are several driver i used to install older graphic driver for windows 7, here is the driver:
Download (driver 1)
Download (driver 2)
Download (original driver)
1. Extract the file, find igxpun.exe (setup file), right click on it and select PROPERTIES , then select COMPATIBILITY, Select 'run this program in compatibility mode for' Select Windows Vista.
2. Right click again on igxpun.exe and select 'run as admin'. Continue with on screen instruction.
If still failed you need to manually install it, follow guide here:
Guide to install Graphic 915GM/GMS
test which work for you and report back the progress, i have one more driver to be added to this list, but the installation is manual, so if the driver above didn't work report back and I'll write the method to install it manually.
Atheros AR5001 Wireless Network Adapter
Driver - Audio
Realtek ALC662 High-Definition Audio
(your original driver contain vista driver, if your audio work no need for this driver, vista driver normally works for win 7)
1. Extract the file, find asussetup.exe (setup file), right click on it and select PROPERTIES , then select COMPATIBILITY, Select 'run this program in compatibility mode for' Select Windows Vista.
2. Right click again on asussetup.exe and select 'run as admin'. Continue with on screen instruction.
Driver - ATK
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface Driver (enable your fn key)
Version V4.00.0010 645kb (I recommend to run as admin)
Atheros Atc002 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-T Controller
(there are no issues so far for LAN (function to enable wired connection on LAN port) , so you can skip this driver unless you sure you need this one.
Guide to install:
1. Extract the drivers, remember the path you extract it.
2. Open device manager by click start and type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter.
3. Right click on network controller (make sure you install wireless first, because both LAN and wireless normally represent as Network with !/? mark on device manager.) and select UPDATE DRIVER.
4. Select Browse my computer for....... then click BROWSE and point to the driver folder we extracted earlier. continue untill installation finish.
To check weather you have all the drivers installed in your computer you can refer to my tutorial here:
Check drivers in windows 7 : then you can post hardware ID so i can locate the proper drivers.
Enhancement - Aero
Aero only support INTEL 965 Graphic series and above, so by installing the driver it won't enable the aero. The trick that always work is to install aero software (third party). Normally i did this to models that use unsupported aero model such as Compaq V2000. The software you can Google it, there are lots of aero freeware available.
Graphic driver link broken : you can get the driver while wait for me to upload it by go to Intel support - in search box type intel 915. When the result appear select Intel graphic accelerator for XP (exe) and download it. Install using the method i mention above.
If any of the method above worked, report which driver you used, i may help others too.